Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pride.

How much does pride matter when you've been hurt by a friend but don't want to seem to desperate to tell them?

I'm midly offended, and it doesn't help that this decision (that obviously doesn't include me) keeps getting rubbed in my face by those who were included.

But I'm not petty, really. I must have just been misled. Maybe I place my friends in esteems too high, along with my expectations. Or maybe it's a really simple and innocent reason. Maybe they just forgot. Although that may be the worst.

I wouldn't know; I'm too proud to ask.

x

Noise: Zone Reality.

1 comment:

Vicnan said...

*big hug*

Somehow, I know what exactly it is you're talking about. Maybe not the names nor dates nor places, not unimportant facts, but the feeling, mild wrenching of the gut.